Thursday, June 18, 2015

Thursday, June 18th



Dear Faith Partners,
Hi! My name is Whitney Allender, and I’m 14 years old. I go to Christ Church Cathedral and you might have seen me around acolyting. I love to play with my little brother named Nicholas. This week at Mountain T.O.P I had a lot of fun making new friends and also making new friends with the staff; Chad and Cooper are really funny and nice. And Mountain T.O.P. has been fun even though we got a lot of wrong pieces of equipment for our projects, it was still fun to laugh it out.
Thanks for this awesome experience,
Whitney Allender


SUP FAITH PARTNERS!
HELLO! MY NAME IS BENZO FIBBE AND I AM IN A GREAT MOOD! I AM FROM C.C.C. WITH RED HAIR AND MOUNTAIN TOP IS AMAZING HELPING THE PEOPLE IS VERY EMPOWRERING TO THE PEOPLE IN THE VALLEY BELOW AND TO MY FRIENDS AND TO THE MEMBERS IN MY YRG! THE MOST GOD FILLED MOMENT WAS TALKING TO A PERSON THAT HAD A 2% CHANCE OF LIVING AFTER A MOTORCYCLE CRASH AND IS STILL OK 15 YEARS LATER! I WOULD LIKE TO FAITH PARTERNERS FOR MAKING THIS ALL POSSIBLE ALL THINGS ARE GREAT
FROM BENZO FIBBE


Hi I am Jaida, and you might know me as the bouncy, curly haired guuuurrrl who Is always dancing an jumping and being silly. So Mountain Top is fantastic! This is my second year at Mtop and I'm still loving it. I love all the scenery of the mountains and trees. I just really love being In nature. Some of the staff here are truly amazing and I love talking with them. One of them, named Leah, is a writer and she's super cool. I am truly so grateful that I have had the opportunity to come out here to the Mountain top, and thanks to you it has been possible for me. We still have two days left, and both days I am super excited for!
Thanks again for your support!
Jaida Fackey (Jayfacks)


For Friday:  Almighty God, who has promised to hear the petitions of those who ask in your Son’s Name:  We beseech you mercifully to incline your ear to us who have now made our prayers and supplications unto you; and grant that those things which we have faithfully asked according to your will, may effectually be obtained, to the relief of our necessity, and to the setting forth of your glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment