Sunday, June 14, 2015

Sunday, June 14th: Arrival at Mountain TOP




Dear Faith Partners,

Hello, my name is Cameron Mickey. This is my second year at Mountain T.O.P. and so far it's been very different from the previous year. However, the experience has been just as amazing. The ride down was amazing since everyone was happy, and the car echoed with laughter throughout the drive. I have met some amazing people so far and hope to continue to do so throughout the week. I truly appreciate your generosity, and support because without all of you this incredible experience would not be possible. Thank you so much for what you have done, and continue to do. I hope you all have a wonderful week. 
 

Hiyah! I'm Griffin Carlson (Kim and Dan's son), and I just had my first day on the mountain top! Everyone is sooooo nice, and things are going great. I was sorted into my group that will be doing God's work out in the area. They are so cool, and I am already making new friends while still spending time with my old ones. Thank you all faith partners for making this a reality, and come back to this site so you can see how we grow in faith at this AWESOME place!


For Monday:  Grant, O God, that your holy and life-giving Spirit may so move every human heart, that barriers which divide us may crumble, suspicions disappear, and hatreds cease; that our divisions being healed, we may live in justice and peace; through Jesus Christ our Lord.  Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Cool blog! Love the shirts! Hope my prayers for relief from the heat in some way were heard. Have a great week and keep the faith! We love ya. Chris

    ReplyDelete