Monday, June 15, 2015

Monday, June 15th: First Day at Work

  
Dear faith partners,

Hi my name is Mayah Allender, I'm 15 years old and this is my 3rd year at Moutain TOP. I acolyte in church and I'm in the youth group. Today was our first day at work and we screened a porch. We met a lovely lady and she became close to our hearts. So far I am having a great time and looking forward to the rest of the week. Thank you!

 



Hi my name is Sabina Hordinski, I'm 13 years old, and this is my first year at Mountain T.O.P. I am the daughter of Ric Hordinski, who helps run the Shifrah service on Sunday evenings, and I attend the youth group. Today, our first day of camp, was a great experience. My YRG and I painted two garage doors, and we cleaned out the gutters for a middle aged couple, and their mother. It was so cool to be able to see the gratitude in their eyes, and it made me feel great about what we had done for them. I am having a great time and I m looking forward to the rest of the week! Thank you!

 




For Tuesday:  O heavenly Father, who has filled the world with beauty:  Open our eyes to behold your gracious hand in all your works; that, rejoicing in your whole creation, we may learn to serve you with gladness; for the sake of him through whom all things were made, your Son Jesus Christ our Lord.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment