Sunday, June 15, 2014

Sunday, June 15th: Arrival at Mountain TOP

Dear Faith Partners,

My name is Cameron. I am new to the Cathedral this year and started to come in the fall with my grandparents. This is my first time at mountain top and so far it has been a blast. My favorite part was playing nine square for the first time and getting to know some people who are also attending mountain top a little bit better. I was able to find god when we were doing worship and the staff asked us to write down what our calling was from god. I am still not sure what that is, but it made me think what is my calling? It gave me a new outlook on what “my calling” meant and I believe that maybe god sent me here to be able to figure out more about myself. I really do appreciate the support you have provided us.

-Cameron Mickey

For Monday June 16th:  Grant, O God, that your holy and life-giving Spirit may so move every human heart, that barriers which divide us may crumble, suspicions disappear, and hatreds cease; that our divisions being healed, we may live in justice and peace; through Jesus Christ our Lord.  Amen.

(Departing Arnold AFB for Mountain TOP)

(Rules & Regs)

(Washing up after dinner)


No comments:

Post a Comment