Monday, June 16, 2014

Monday, June 16th: First Day in the County

Dear Faith Partners,

This is my third awesome year at Mountain TOP and I am very thankful to be here. Today I helped a very nice family build a roof on their porch. I saw god in the joy and perseverance to get through the hard day. I am thankful for all the help and support from the church and the community.

-Andrew Park


Dear Faith Partners,

This is my second year at Mountain Top and I,m excited to say that it's as good as the first. It's only the second day of camp and the first day of work but I feel as though the people in my YRG are already my best friends. Today we painted an entire porch. It was hard work but totally worth it. We really bonded well with the family. I believe that God spoke through their son who has special needs. Even though he couldn't talk in words he showed his love and appreciation by hugging all of us nonstop. Thanks for showing your support and helping make this trip possible!

-Mayah Allender


For Tuesday June 17th:  O heavenly Father, who has filled the world with beauty:  Open our eyes to behold your gracious hand in all your works; that, rejoicing in your whole creation, we may learn to serve you with gladness; for the sake of him through whom all things were made, your Son Jesus Christ our Lord.  Amen.

(Awwwwww puppy)

 (Building a porch)

No comments:

Post a Comment