Sunday, August 9, 2015

Sunday, August 9th

Dear Faith Partners,


This is my second time being in Honduras. The first time, I stayed at the Farm School with Celeste, Nia, Maddie and Slocomb so I was expecting the same kind of laid-back feel for the week. Not the case at all. It’s only the second day and I am exhausted!! I’m not sure how I’m going to feel about the projects we do tomorrow.


So many things happened today. This morning we went to church at St. Mary’s, the birthplace of El Hogar. The music! There were some songs that I recognized and some new ones as well. I wanted to shout! I wanted to dance! It was the kind of service that I’ve always been looking for except it was in a language that I didn’t speak...but I understood everything. It showed me that He is everywhere even in the smallest of places.


Without you, Faith Partners, I wouldn’t be here and I wouldn’t have this and more experiences.


Thank you from the bottom of my heart,


Kyrie Harris
Accounting Student
University of Cincinnati



















No comments:

Post a Comment